Help Registering for The ACT
Where to register for the ACT
2. REGISTER for the ACT
3. Create Account (don’t forget your Log in and Password). OR Sign-in to your account.
4. Once you have created an account you should be able to register for the test.
- You will have around 10 to 12 pages that you need to fill out. You can leave come back at any time when you get this far, it should save the information that you have completed. When you get back in you should have to page through to where you were.
- The next place you need to be aware of is Select Your Test Date and Test Option.
National Test Dates
ACT Test Date
ACT Regular Registration Deadline
Late Registration Period
(Additional fees apply)
|September 11, 2021||August 6, 2021||
August 7 - 20, 2021
|October 23, 2021||September 19, 2021||September 20 - October 3, 2021|
|December 11, 2021||November 5, 2021||November 6 - 19, 2021|
|February 5, 2022||January 7, 2022||January 8 - 14, 2022|
|April 9, 2022||March 4, 2022||March 5 - 18, 2022|
|June 11, 2022||May 6, 2022||May 7 - 20, 2022|
|July 16, 2022||June 10, 2022||June 11 - 24, 2022|
- Non-Saturday testing is available only in remote areas or for students who cannot test on Saturday because of religious convictions.
- If you register during the late registration period, a late fee of $21.00 will be added to your registration fee.
- When will scores be available? You cannot plan to get your scores before the registration deadline for the next test date.